Thursday, April 16, 2009

Se Rompió

Translation... it broke. What you may ask? Answer... our car! Rich and I were driving down to camp to meet up with Dallas Christian and our car just broke! If you want all the "technical" terms you'll have to talk to Rich but, he said something about a ball-joint. Translation for me... the wheel pretty much just fell off!

Honestly it couldn't have happened at a better time or in a better place. It broke in our little village so we just left it on the side of the road without any worry of something happening to it. Rich and I took the Dallas Christian team to the airport in Santiago where we have to go buy car parts. And the most important, no one was hurt!

Rich is trying to repair the car right now, I'm sure with the help of the whole neighborhood. I hope he doesn't have any problems since we need our car to pick up Rich's parents from the airport this afternoon! Never a dull moment!