Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Where there is no bridge...


Actually, there usually is a bridge here. We have had incredible amounts of rain over the past week. Last night and this morning it rained especially hard. I was kind of glad because today is Rich and my second third anniversary and there is no way Rich can drill with this kind of rain. We got to have breakfast together and then we decided to go to town to run a few errands. The only problem with that was that we got to the bridge and this is what we saw. I won't lie I was pretty nervous. We said a prayer and Rich put the truck into four wheel drive. Thankfully we made it across just fine. Rich said it wasn't that big of a deal but, I thought it was! Just goes to show that if you have ever been here and helped clean out the tunnels in the bridge it makes a huge difference!